Dalibor Bauernfrajnd

Default $1200 for speaker cables?

In article SbC2b.261773$YN5.180862@sccrnsc01, Yoan Paquet SbC2b.261773
$YN5.180862@sccrnsc01 says...
I'm not sure if some people can discriminate between good quality cables and
extremely expensive ones but by experience, I can say that there's a major
diferrence in output quality on my speakers (JLlab Cobalt 806) using
standard cables ($2/feet) and good ones like Cardas for example that cost me
about $200 for 16 feet. In store, I was not able to hear the difference
between the Cardas cables and cables selling for about $800.

Agreed, same opinion here.

You can't hear %$#& in the store because you're not familiar with the
system, the room and lost of other variables that count.

However, in my system, after listening to it for a month; i can clearly
hear a difference if a move a picture from one wall to another and not
to mention cable swaps, especially if the models are completely oposite
sounding (kimber vs. vdH for exmpl.).

Nice speakers, btw! I got some 706's

--
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
ICQ: 138579247