Howard Ferstler wrote:
Sander deWaal wrote:

Howard Ferstler said:

I am going to have to get guru help to do this Google work.
Hell, I can hardly access my own email sometimes, and have
never even been into the Google archive. Cut me some slack
and let me work on the procedure after I contact an expert
or two.

Arnold, can't you help this poor soul? ;-)

Yeah, I really would like to get this over with.

Incidentally, quite some time ago, John allowed an edited
version of a "The Audiophile Voice" article that I published
to be posted on RAO. He did not post it directly, but he did
send a copy to someone who did not have scruples (he claimed
that they said they would not post it) and they posted it.

Who the hell are you to talk about other peoples' scruples? A
plagiarist and a fraud. You have no leg to stand on.

Several people said I should have sued, but I am really not
that kind of person.

For what, being exposed as a hack? I have news for you, the cat was
already out of the bag on that one.

In any case, I have at least managed to get it deleted from
the standard thread links, and I have asked the people at
Google to delete it. I am not sure if this will do the
trick, but hopefully it will.

As for The Audiophile Voice article, well, I have no
problems with it being in the archives forever, in spite of
its being originally edited to make me look like a poor
writer.

You are a poor writer. Even you must know this considering you offered
plagiarized work as an example of *your* (chuckle) best efforts. Get a
life.

Scott Wheeler