Howard Ferstler

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Brother Horace the Helpless puled:

http://www.google.com/googlegroups/help.html#9
Or if you're already registered on google.com:
http://services.google.com:8882/urlconsole/controller
Idiot.

When I pull up the Google page to copy the message ID over
to the delete-message page only part of the ID shows up.

I'll bet your mama had her hands full with you, wiping your every sniffle
with her lacey hankies.

Well, I never thought I would be saying this, but thanks,
George.

I still do not know why my pullup of the Google post only
displayed part of the message ID at the top. Actually, if
you look there is more of a difference than just the
supposedly missing letters:

The whole damned thing is different. Yet this is the number
I found at the top of the archive post.

Well, in any case, Google says the post will be gone in a
few hours.

Howard Ferstler