George M. Middius

Brother Horace the Obtunded blundered:

Brother Horace the Envious said:

both Villchur and Allison think that, notwithstanding
your own technical talents, Stereophile is junk journalism.

Even if that's true (and as usual, it's an unsubstantiated claim), you
gave no frame of reference for that "opinion". Since it sounds like more
of an envy-driven diatribe than an evenhanded, dispassionate evaluation,
one might fairly wonder if those individuals are as lacking in class and
conscience as you are.

If you think those guys lack class you are obviously in no
position to judge much of anything of value.

With your poor reading skills, it amazes me you consider yourself a
"professional writer". Oh wait, you already admitted you're nothing but a
clown. Never mind.

Heck, go read
the damned article in the Stereophile archives. It was men
like those who got audio going as a viable hobby, and it is
guys like you who are wrecking it.

Why thank you, Harold. Coming from somebody who wishes his own wrecking
ball were more efficacious, I'll take that as a compliment.