Mark Zarella

Default ICE Topic of the Week - Component vs. Two/Three/Four-way/Coaxial Spealers

Just to add two more cents to this discussion, a single cone speaker is near
ideal for low volume listening. Putting one in a vented enclosure will limit
the low frequency excursion

??

On the topic of HOW being better than WHAT you install... I'd agree that how
is more important than what, but this thread was started to discuss the
choices available (mainly for the newbies-gawd I hate that word) and I
suspect another ICE topic will be started regarding factory location vs.
attempting a custom install.

How about custom installations in factory locations? That's
something I'm trying to hire someone to do now, but no one seems to
want to give it a go. I think maybe they need the ICE thread.