Posted to rec.audio.high-end

Default Searching for a Term

Audio_Empire wrote:

A re-creation, perhaps? I have stereo direct-to-disc recordings (made
in the seventies/eighties) of both the Glenn Miller Band and the Harry
James Band. I also have a 1970's recording by Enoch Light and the
Light Brigade "aping" Artie Shaw, Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Claude
Thornhill, etc. Except for the "modern" stereo sound, you couldn't
tell the difference between Light's presentation of these Swing-era
classics and the originals. They are all recreating the style and
the substance of these Classic bits of Americana (when the USA had
the best pop culture in history)

OK, yes, that might be close. Can you find the name of that recording?

Gary