Tha Ghee

Default bose for car audio

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
No, I just thank the sweet Lord that I have enough education to not

have
work for the Air Force packing bombs.

And just what in the blue hell do you do? Collect welfare?

Yes, you've figured it out. I collect welfare. That's why I'm sitting here
on a $3500 computer with $60/month broadband while watching a 100'
projection TV while listening to a $6000 home theater system and

researching
stuff to add to my $2500 car stereo system.

You're a genius. I'm starting to see why nobody around here likes you.

if your paying $60 month for BrBd I sell you some access the going rate is
$45 or less you can get yahoo/SBC for $29.99

I have 2 amps that cost more than your whole system does that make me bad
azz??