Paul Vina

Default Pioner 7500 question

My bad, I meant "reverse" mode. If that's not it I don't know what it could
be. My wife's 740 has reverse mode turned off, but when it's on it works
all the time, not just when the radio's off. Push preset 5 with the unit
off and that will disable it. Good luck.

Paul

"rokman" wrote in message
This is not the demo mode...I have the demo turned off. It is just two
different backgrounds for the clock while the unit is off and the vehicle

is
on. It is very annoying when it goes from the solid black background to

that
bright pink and blue one.

Paul Vina wrote:

With the unit off, press preset 5 or 6, I can't remember which one it

is.
That will disable the demo mode. All of this is in the menu.

Paul Vina

"rokman" wrote in message
I have one of the new Pioneer DEHP7500 head units and have one
complaint. When the unit is off and the vehicle is on the time is
displayed in a black background with white lettering. But then it
changes to a pink background on about 80% of the face and blue on the
other 20% and displays the time on that background for a few...how do

make it quit switchiung back and forth???