Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tech
[email protected] Theporkygeorge@aol.com is offline

Default Vinyl to CD on a PC

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

No. you were the fool who insisted that all LPs were mastered with
summed bass and HF roll off.

Not a foolish claim.

Fair enough, more accurately it was an ignorant claim. But one can say
it is foolish to wilfully make such an ignorant claim.

Sunming the bass below 50-100 Hz or more is a pretty
good idea. Putting a HF rolloff helps save cutter heads from overheating
and makes the recording easier to track.

I am glad you are not cutting records.

Are you back to make some more ridiculous claims?

Where is the first ridiculous claim?

In fornt of your face. How did you miss it? Well, I doubt it was Don's
"first" ridiculous claim if we want to split hairs.

Scott