(snip)

am curious has any body really heard these speakers? or just having a
bose bash....

I remember them dimly, but I don't think I ever heard them. I don't
know if anyone else in this thread has heard them either.

These speakers appeared to be an attempt by Bose to make and sell
conventional speakers. BTW, Klipsch also sold a cheaper line (Tangent?)
for awhile. I don't know if Bose or Klipsch actually made these
speakers or if they were made elsewhere.

As for the Bose speakers, if you were in the US, I'd suggest you try
eBay.com, flea markets, pawn shops, charity stores, etc. Everything
turns up in those places eventually. eBay is probably your best bet and
is the easiest place to monitor. Because Bose is the most popular brand
and there's always tons of Bose gear on eBay, I bet you'll find the
speakers you seek, sooner or later. Try searching about once a week.