Alex Moore

Default SHURE M97xe Phono Cartridge: Any Good?

Hi All: I decided to breakdown & jump back into the vinyl world. I
currently have about 600 albums & purchased a new NAD 533 TT. It has a
Goldring "Electra" cartridge but was damaged upon arrival. NAD will
replace this for me, but I thought I would score a new cartridge for
the time being.

I want to spend no more then $100.00 I always used Shure's in the past
& felt pretty good about them. Although, I always had a pretty cheap
TT (i.e. JVC & Pioneer) Any insight into the Shure M97xe? I noticed
that the Grado line get's some decent raves.

Well in any of your vinyl pros can point me in the right direction, it
would be appreciated!

Alex