Bill Pallies

Default Blaupunkt SF vs. Eclipse CD8053

So that's it? The 8443 has the same EQ setup and time alignment and all that
good stuff? If so, then I think I'll take your advice and save the money.
Thanks.

-Bill

"Steve Grauman" wrote in message
The 8053 has the "nob" remote (Which I've used, it's nothing special), and

the
ability to produce 16v "balanced" volts from it's pre-amp outs if you

spend
extra money on the balanced output adapter. Otherwise, the 8053 uses a set

of
the same ridiculously high 8 volt outputs that the 8443 has. I listened to

the
8053 with the balanced line adapter and heard no difference. Even in a
competition environment, I can't imagine it making any real difference.

Pricing
varies from shop to shop, but part of what made me jump for the 8443 is

that I
get the deck, dash kit, wiring harness, and installation for $440!