Posted to rec.music.gdead,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default 24-bit on tap at Apple?

"Edwin Hurwitz" wrote in message
And I think that David Glasser and all his colleagues at Airshow
Mastering (the only masterers I know personally, so I feel like I can
predict their response fairly accurately) would take exception to the
idea that they approach their craft with any less diligence simply
because their products would end up on a CD or other digital medium.
Their Grammies would seem to validate their attention to their craft.

No Argument, and would contradict the silly claim that *only* vinyl records
have proper mastering these days right!

Trevor.