Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Conventional Current vs Electron Flow

On May 10, 11:46*am, Bret L wrote:
But hand me that 9/16s open end over there, will you?

Are you asking be for a 9/16th inch wrench? I don't know what a
"9/16s" is, girlfriend. Anyway, all my stuff is metric. I don't drive
1973 POS rustbuckets like you do. I haven't needed an SAE wrench in
over a decade.

*Yeah, metric is superior. That's why metric threads don't strip out
at three times the rate of SAE threads in enine rebuilding
work......not.

While metric may or may not be "superior" it's used on many very nice
cars.

It isn't used on POS 1973 rustbuckets.

*The standard metric thread sucks.

*Actually the BEST thread form is the old Whitworth. But that is
anlther story.

The only other story here is what a warped dumbass you are.