Centifolia

OK, what am I missing? My Sumiko, which is a high output MC, has an output
of 3mV times a gain of 600 is 1.8V. Add a line stage and you have more than
enough gain for any amp. My amp drives to full output with a gain of .8V so
no line stage would be needed with this phono stage.

Sandy Brown

Hence the use of 6C45pi, 417A, and paralleled 6DJ8 tubes, etc,
and this supposedly allows the use of moving coil carts, without a step

up
tranny.

But that won't work with a total max. gain of 600 x .....
Ec8010 (on ccs) x # 76 (on ccs) = 60 x 10 = 600 .....
Way to (sic) low ! Even for MM ......

Ronald .