Oldus Fartus

Default WARNING: MusicMatch Jukebox is smarter than you (like XP)

LO&MsLO wrote:

Been using MusicMatch for about a year now with no problems but I
don't use it to burn. I use it for the JukeBox and ID tag editing
which accesses the AMG.com site. Tech support is fine other than I
usually send two messages about incorrect album/CD info..one to each
site."

If MMJ is so good, then why do you need to emai tech support

As for missing MP3s...never happens. The only bitch I have is
that when you encounter incorrect ID tag info on a 'read only' file
and try to change it you can't. You first have to go back and change
the properties first. I keep all the songs as 'read only' so I don't
move instead of copy.

And the program is doing exactly what it should be doing. Read Only
means exactly that. I would be pretty ****ed off if one of my kids or
grandkids altered one of my read only files.

I don't use an email program such as Outlook Express to read the
newsgroups so why would I use a JukeBox program to burn a CD?

Perhaps you should. OE has not been purely an email program for a long
time, any more than MMJ has been purely a Jukebox program.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus