Roy Jensen

Default WARNING: MusicMatch Jukebox is smarter than you (like XP)

"Ionizer" wrote in message ...
"Roy Jensen" wrote in message
om...
NOTE: The folks at MusicMatch haven't bothered responding to my email
requesting assistance with this.... My original emails were much more
polite than this, but since I'm venting here and its all true, there
isn't much they can do about it.

Hey: MusicMatch IDIOTS

What the HELL is your **** software (Jukebox basic) doing?

1. I rip my a collection of ~80 ORIGINAL CDs only to realize that 3/4
of the songs disappear!?

To clarify: the mp3 files DO actually appear in a folder on your hard drive
after ripping, but then at a later time when you go into that folder via
Windows Explorer, those mp3 files are no longer there? Is that what you are
saying?

Yes. I looked to check on the directory structure and played a few.
The directory size was ~4 GB after all the Christmas CDs (25 CDs). And
7 GB after all 80 were ripped over the next few days. That told me
something was up.