Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Apologies for age-old question ... AD/DA DAW interface?

Chuck wrote:
OK... so I'm an idiot! I had no idea. I searched for rec.audio.pro and it came up under a "Google Groups" link, so if figured it had been assimilated by the Borg. Didn't realize that "Google" wasn't the host, but was just a means of access. I WILL be following through.. thanks, Geoff!

eternal-september.org is a free usenet server. I like Forte Agent 3.0
or before as a reader.

Google has worked very hard for many years to make Usenet look like their
own proprietary thing. I find this offensive. I find it even more offensive
that, having done so, they are such poor caretakers of the legacy and the
archives that they possess.