Jerry G.

That looks like one of the ones I saw! I know of someone who bought one for
$20. Naturally he found no difference, other than that it looked impressive
on his phone. Everyone was asking him what it was. After a lengthy
explanation we were all laughing all the time.

One thing of interest is that he met his wife with it, because it made for a
good conversation at a local bar. He bought her one while they were dating.
It was funny to see that.

There was also one that looked like a little lady-bug. The women went for
that one.

--

Jerry G.
=====

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"Jerry G." wrote ...
There is another little gadget that I have not seen for a while. This one

is
the cell phone bug. It is supposed to reduce dangerous radiation, and give
better reception. It looks like a little bug that the user sticks on to

his
or her phone, located near to the antenna. I wonder if this one was pulled
from the market.

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bi....cgi?item=PA-5