Robert Morein

Default Jaw Dropping!

"Captain Disaster" wrote in message
m...
I have been an audiophile for over 20 years now, & I have NEVER heard
the improvement that resulted from ONE component: a power cord! I
purchased a Silver Big One from auralthrillsaudio.com & I just sat
there in stunned disbelief! I visit audioreview.com on a daily basis &
I've never posted before, but I just have to share this with everyone.
The improvements I'm hearing now are not SUBTLE! I don't know if it's
the Wattgate connectors or the filtering or the wire or the
insulation, but I shouldn't be hearing what I'm hearing from just a
power cord, but I am! And the great thing is that it's not that
expensive!

Boy, this sounds like a paid endorsement if I've ever heard one.