George M. Middius

Don Pearce said:

to keep it double blind, just leave the room while the chap changes the
cables, and have him leave before you walk back in.

Christ. Why bother?

Do remember we aren't talking about Joe Public doing this - just those with
a special vested interest in demonstrating cable sound. This should not be
a chore for such people.

The customary meaning of "vested interest" is someone who is involved in a
commercial enterprise related to cable. Or possibly somebody who's
thinking of marketing a cable he designed. According to you, you're
neither of those. So what's your "vested interest"?

I do resist science being harnessed to the yoke of ideology. But my background
may be different from yours.

What ideology did you have in mind?

Yours:

You then publish the results in Stereophile (because that is the august
journal you work for), and apologise for all the bull**** you printed in
the past.

Why don't you devote your efforts to a real charity that benefits people with
real problems?

You think audiophiles aren't people with real problems?

As a group, of course not. At least not nearly as bad problems as the
'borgs suffer.