Tim Perry

Angelo Campanella wrote:

Mike wrote:
Besides, being a boxing fan I think it would look really cool in my
studio. Everlast sells 40lb(Not to heavy to hang I dont think) 14"
diameter(Rather Large compared to tubes) 30" long canvas bags for
about $75.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Yeah; bags full of garbage. Also, empty cardboard boxes, empty

file
cabinets, junk automobiles... the list is endless. All you need is a
volume encloded by a frail semiresilent enclosure.

Right, so add some chickens to the junk cars and you have breakfast,
dinner, and better absorption.

Does this tie into the Corvette thread somehow?
--

i don't want to squawk, but as jo anne worley would say: is this another
chicken joke?