hank alrich

agent86 wrote:

Mike wrote:

I know this may sound dumb but would canvas punching bags work as bass
traps? They are not filled with corning 70X but they gotta be better
than the foam crap you buy for $50.

Besides, being a boxing fan I think it would look really cool in my
studio. Everlast sells 40lb(Not to heavy to hang I dont think) 14"
diameter(Rather Large compared to tubes) 30" long canvas bags for
about $75.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Hell, at least hang 70 b bags. Ten you can get a real work-out between
takes.

But then you have to contend with some (non-contender) bass player who
decides to take a few punches (without wraps or gloves) and ends up with a
wrist injury & cant play for a week. (How did you guess my home studio is
right nexrt to my home gym?)

At least you know where to send them when they're want more punch.

--
ha