Mark Zarella

Default Cold temperatures vs. sub surround

that was my whole point, not his knowledge that was never in question
just
his grammar. you have just shown you comprehension is low I never

said
they
were superior just not great. do I need to type it again so you can

READ
is
again??

I just counted 15 errors above. Do you really think you're in any

position
to criticize?

what 15 errors, there aren't even 15 words.

In order:

1) "that" - capitalization
2) first comma should be a period
3) should be period after "knowledge"
4) "that" - capitalization
5) should be period after "question"
6) "just" should therefore be capitalized
7) "you" should be capitalized
8) second "you" in the second sentence should be "your"
9) should be period after "low"
10) should be semicolon or period after "superior"
11) therefore, "just" should be capitalized
12) "do" should be capitalized
13) "is" should be "it" in last line

I can't find the other two errors. Don't blame me. You asked.