Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Prune Prune is offline

Default Teflon Film Tin Foil capacitors

That was a joke, of course. However, for Wikipedia indeed I have great
distrust, since with a little research some very serious issues about the
editorial wars and various unscrupulous practices of Wikipedia's overseers
come up. The truth is that in a democracy one gets the rule of the lowest
common denominator -- and that's a bad thing.

Eeyore wrote in
:

Prune wrote:

Eeyore wrote in
:
Your argument incidentally could also be levelled at idiots with their
own websites. As in any ****tard can put their own website online.
There is *no* safeguard about these whatever and indeed they pose a
greater risk.

Indeed, that's why I only trust corporate and government websites.

Including Vishay's ? ;~)

Graham