Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Zoom H6

On 9/29/2013 1:19 PM, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Right, well, OK, I will keep the other equipment until I am sure about the
H6, but I see no reason to think it will be any less quality than my Tascam
or other Zoom recorders.

It's not about quality - they're all about the same in this class. It's
about ease of use and whether you have to read the manual for anything
beyond pressing the record button.

--
"Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without
a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be

Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then