Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Zoom H6

William Sommerwerck wrote:
And where is the SoundField module?

And to drive home my point... A SoundField configuration lets you
synthesize a pair of mics with /any/ pattern, pointing in /any/
direction, with /any/ angular separation. It's the Swiss Army Knife
of miking.
Marc is probably right about the noisy electronics, etc.

Well, the remark does bother me, but I have a Tascam DR-07, a Zoom R16, a
Zoom H2n, and even a little digital voice recorder that have no problem in
this area. I am confident that they know how to build a quality product and
from the care taken in the design of its functions I don't see why they
wouldn't. Will let you know in about a week!

Gary Eickmeier