Pringle1232

MZ Wrote:
how about you guys sign up to be a member, and a typical CAFer? your

guest bro.

I'm a guest where? You're accessing the rec.audio.car usenet
newsgroup
through CAF's portal. CAF is, in a sense, stealing the content from
the
usenet newsgroup and posting it on the CAF site as its own. *I'm* not
accessing CAF in any way. I'm posting to usenet, and CAF is taking my
post
and reprinting it on its own site. There. You've learned something.

I just said i dont agree with the RF, MB Quartz deal.

No, you implied that MB Quart didn't make good equipment, simply
because it
was owned by RF. You weren't making a comment about the business
aspect of
the deal.

You struck first, i called you a dick. You earn the title.

Nobody "struck", unless you call asking a simple question a "strike".
Don't
be so sensitive.

You know what man, you win, i lose

Your the hero, im the bad guy.

Your right im wrong.

I dont feel like talking like an *** right now because im still kinda
****ed about my sister being raped last week. and she is in critical
condition.

If i offended do what you want, take offense, i dont mind. I was
stating plain as day, that i dont agree with rf/mb quartz deal sorry
for talking.

--
Pringle1232
Pringle1232's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=30796