MZ

Who cares who it's owned by? These are two entirely different
companies,
with different engineers and different design goals.

Would you also refuse to buy an Infinity, Harman Kardon, Crown, or
Mark
Levinson piece of equipment because the same company owns Becker?

no but things go wrong when you mass produce...

So then you're saying that you would also refuse to buy Infinity, Harman
Kardon, Crown, and Mark Levinson. Gee, great advice.

and are you done being a
dick?

Why are you getting so defensive when someone asks you to try to make sense
of the drivel that you're spouting? After all, I gave you a chance to
qualify your stupidity, rather than flat out calling it bull**** right away.
Sheesh. The CAFers strike again, I guess...