Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Wireless phones?

On 4/24/2020 11:15 PM, Les Cargill wrote:
They are doubtless Bluetooth, and with Bluetooth you get delay.

If it's digital, there will be delay. We haven't solved that problem
yet. The question is how much, and how does it affect what you want to do.

Has anyone here tried playing an instrument (an all electronic one, to
be fair to the study) while monitoring through Bluetooth headphones and
said "AAAAAAKKKK! I can't play like this!?"

Or even better, set up an experiment to actually make a measurement?