Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Listed Specifications for Guitar Speaker Frequency Range

On 28/04/2019 15:30, James Price wrote:
On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 6:25:12 AM UTC-5, geoff wrote:
However those who consider themselves to be 'real' guitarists would not be seen dead using one !

Neal Schon and Phil Collin would likely consider themselves real
guitarists, and while they're not using combos per se, they are using
Axe-Fx III's exclusively for live shows now.

Yes, I agree. To me a "real" guitarist is one who uses whatever is
needed to get the sound they want for that song. Otherwise, they'd all
still be playing acoustic guitars with catgut strings.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.