MZ

I have a Brax "Supercap", and when I was going to install it, I tohught of
something. Do I use the charger clip to charge it for the first time only?
Or do I need to have it connected all the time?

Just to initially charge it. Otherwise, it tries to go from 0 to 12volts
pretty much instantaneously, which ends up drawing tons of current, popping
fuses, and making sparks. Once connected, it will remain at the same
voltage as the car's electrical system, so you won't need to charge it
anymore. If you remove the capacitor from the vehicle, it's usually wise to
discharge it after unhooking it, so it could come in handy again.