Posted to rec.audio.car
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default 8" 10" or 12"...which one?

In article , cdd wrote:
On Nov 19, 3:15=A0am, ChrisB wrote:
sims wrote:
wish I could get those prices in canada. =A0after shipping and duty
charges it works out pretty much the same as buying them here.

and I was really surprised with the 12" today at work. =A0a guy pulled
into the work site with the ugliest mustang (newer one, hes smashed it
and its rusting out) I have ever seen. =A0went to talk him and was
questioning the car. =A0he opened the door pull a blanket off where the
rear seat should be and he had dual 12" pioneer premiums each with thei=

own amp, turned the stereo on low and rattle away. =A0and it didn't sou=

nd
to bad. =A0unfortunatly he will need to find a new car as the speakers
will out live his ford =3D)

I own a rustang myself, 2006, but it isn't rusting, lol! =A0The only
reason I ended up going with the JL Audio Stealthbox is because I was
tired of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. =A0The trunk
opening on any Mustang since 1996 pretty much sucks, unless you want to
build your box in the trunk.

Also, I travel too much, so ditching the spare is not an option. =A0Ever
get a flat 300 miles away from home? =A0Try finding a replacement BF
Goodrich KDW NT in 235/50-18 300 miles away from home only to be told
that they are a special order item.

I should have just ditched that useless back seat, and I still may end
up doing so.

What do you think of Soundstream- I use the T4 15" subs But real
speakers
require real power!!

Inefficient speakers need real power.
Larger speakers tend to be more efficient needing less power.

greg