Posted to rec.audio.pro
Keoki Keoki is offline

Default TC VoiceLive 2 or Eventide H3000 for vocal?

Hmm, your mentioning of the manual reminds me of the TC Quintet I
owned, 2008-ish. Even with the skimpy "manual", I could never get the
UI to work. I always got stuck with a blinking patch number at some
patch I didn't want, and nothing would get me out of there short of a
power cycle. Ultimately I just resold the unit, I got no productive
use out of it for a second. This from a guy who has no difficulties
mastering Kyma X.

I actually told this story to my Swee****er rep, asking, "can we be
sure the VoiceLive 2 doesn't have the same useless UI?" That was my
only question. Didn't get a reply in 3 days so far, I guess the answer
is negative... :-\