Posted to rec.audio.pro
david gourley[_2_] david gourley[_2_] is offline

Default TC VoiceLive 2 or Eventide H3000 for vocal?

Keoki said...news:78d041b2-2a28-4ac7-9d69-
:

Now that both units hover in the $500 - $800 range, I'm trying to
determine which offers better harmonizing & vocal bettering quality.
The older Eventide is more famous, but the TC is newer, perhaps
further improved? I don't see any comparison on the Web. Did anyone
compare the two or care to offer an opinion? (Other than "try
both?" :-) Thank you in advance

While I haven't used either (but own an H949), I'd recommend
the Eventide. You can at least get service manuals and support
for them.

From a recent thread regarding TC products, I'm not sure you
can say the same.

david