Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] erigby@batelnet.bs is offline

Default The financial health of the high end industry

How are the major high end companies fairing in the present USA and world =
economic climate?
I am thinking of companies such as Audio Research, Conrad Johnson, JBL, McI=
ntosh, Wilson Audio and non USA companies such as QUAD, Magico and MBL.=20

Just recently I contacted QS&D the USA distributor for QUAD to purchase an =
esl63 panel. Randy the co-owner with whom I had built an excellent relation=
ship since 1991, told me that sadly QS&D closed their doors w.e.f Jan 1st 2=
014. A major cause was the continuing inability of QUAD to supply product o=
n anything approaching a timely basis.

ESTG/