Posted to rec.audio.pro
Keoki Keoki is offline

Default TC VoiceLive 2 or Eventide H3000 for vocal?

While still fishing for a good deal on a H3000 on eBay, I ran into an
interesting issue with the VoiceLive 2. No matter what I do with the
machine, the vocal harmonies seems to have a tiny lag, even with all
delay, modulation, reverb, etc. effects off. It's not a huge echo
slapback, just a tiny lag, but over time it causes me to drift more
and more behind the tempo as I sing the each note more behind the beat
to compensate for the lagging previous note.

Do Eventides have this weird phenomenon too?