Stephen Narayan

Default For Sale: Tube Driver Blue TDB475

On 25 Oct 2003 10:24:56 GMT, (ReedLom) wrote:

I may sell my Tube Driver Blue TDB475. I purchased it new directly from BK
Butler on 8/4/03. It's in pristine cosmetic condition [having been mounted in
an enclosed amp rack] and performs perfectly. I have the factory shipping box,
packing materials and owner's manual. This is the fourth version of the Tube
Driver amp. I've owned all versions; without a doubt this amp is the best of
the group. The ONLY reason I'm considering the sale of this amp is to
accumulate sufficient funds to buy a Denon DCT-Z1. I'm asking $750 + shipping.
MSRP is $1099. I will accept payment via USPS money orders or PayPal if paid
from buyer's PayPal credit balance or checking account. If you have questions,
please email me at
.

I just wanted to endorse Reed as a great seller....but don't try to
scam him or you will be very sorry

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection |

No System.....yup that's right.
Why not check out my car audio museum
http://canuck.audioguy.net/gear.html