Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Sugar...

On Apr 4, 10:09*am, Boon wrote:
On Apr 4, 2:15*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

If you weren't so full of jism and smegma and diet soda you might
understand Senator Sugar's "humor".

It would take more than that...I would have to be eight years old
again.

So you were full of jism and smegma and diet soda when you were eight?

No wonder you are at the mercy of the Evil Military Mind Control
Machine.

I wonder if Senator Sugar got elected by convincing people that the
men's room stall was actually a voting booth.