James Perrett

Default REVOX PR99 ?

Scott Dorsey wrote:

The one nightmare is that the button assembly is one plastic molding, and
if it breaks, the machine is effectively unrepairable because even when they
were available, the assembly cost more than the machine was worth.

On a B77 there is a remote control connector. I wired a set of push to
make connectors in a die-cast box which worked fine. I was lucky enough
to blag the connector from a Revox guy at an exhibition many years ago
(in the days where they offered a free line-up if you brought your
machine to their stand). It may not be as pretty as using the controls
on the machine but it would get around a broken switch assembly.

Cheers.

James.