Linønut

andy poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:

This is a very odd post to rec.audio.pro. It is also factually
incorrect concerning costs and supports for servers (assuming normal
servers looking after web, mail, print, backup, etc... and not user
programs) but this is hardly the appropriate forum for debate. Given
that very few people on this mail group will be using linux why the
protest? I probably should have ignored it but why was it posted?

Troll by a particulary obsessed and dogged individual. This individual
apparently likes audio apps, and likes using them as a fulcrum to spew
idiocy to our newsgroup, to yours, and to others such as
alt.locksmithing.

--
When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.