Troglodite

Glad you think of them "finding a good home'. That's how I felt letting go
of my component-kids, as well.

It isn't always easy. I spent three years of "spare" time rebuilding an old
communications receiver. I cursed and moaned over it, but loved every minute. I
really cherished it when it was done. A few years later, I found another one,
and knowing when it was finished I'd have no place to put it, I gave the first
one away. I'm a bit of an odd duck, but your priorities do change when you
fully realize the time you have left is short.