Matt

Default Denon vs Yamaha receiver

"crazysaybi" wrote in message
I'm not an audiophile, per se, but from what I've read, heard and
experienced, George is spot on about Denons producing a better bass sound
and Yamaha being the better sound processor. At that price range, you
should go for the Yamaha because it sounds like you'd probably have
lower-end speakers that won't handle bass too well anyhow, so might as

well
go for the better overall sound.

If Denons produce a better bass sound, and Yamaha have a better surround
processor, are there any of the same comparisions that can be made with the
low end Onkyo and Harmon Kardon receivers? Since the other 2 mentioned here
have areas that they are better at, I was just wondering if these 2 brands
have a "trademark" area.

Thanks for your help,
Matt