Posted to rec.audio.high-end

Default You Tell 'Em, Arnie!

"Walker" wrote in message

You don't have to believe me and even if you can convince
me with medical devices that it's in my head it's an improved sound and
worth the money.

I'm not running out to spend another $2K for the rest of the system and
the
TV surround system. My system is conservatively worth $7K and the $600 is
less than 10%. IMHO spending $500 for cabling a -$2K system is crazy and
the
money can be better spent on upgrading the components.

Huh? First you say it is worth the money, then you say spending $500 on
cabling is crazy. Can you parse that out for me?

Gary Eickmeier