dubasomes

I just tried this on my D1, no luck. Please, before you say I am
incapable of such a difficult task, know that I have made a career out
of being a professional MECP First Class installer for the past eight
years. Putting a pin in a wire harness is not a challenge for me. My
only question is... To those that have had success with this, is your
VSS wire connected? Only thing I could think of that would make/break
this. I ran out of time tonight and couldn't keep trying things.

Thanks in advance.

--
dubasomes
dubasomes's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=36850