paul packer

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:58:52 +1000, "roughplanet"
wrote:

"Howard Ferstler" wrote in message

Harry Lavo wrote:

Harry, I really do not know what you are trying to sell.

snip

Would it be too much to ask the members of other Usenet groups to delete
aus.hi-fi from their newsgroup lists? I think I speak for most of the
members of this group when I say that we really aren't interested in your
squabbling, as we have more than enough of it here already.
Thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

ruff

Seconded, Ruff. I feel like I've been dragged back down into that
nightmare hell-hole known as RAO after only lately escaping it. Names
I'm still trying to forget keep appearing before my startled gaze like
phantoms of the underworld. Please make it stop.