Maaaark

Check the local guitar shops.. Most of them would have a tester I would
think.

"Matt Feifarek" wrote in message
Hello R.A.T experts.

I have found a Dynaco ST70 on the street, and have cleaned the rust off

and
plugged it in. It works, but I'd like to take the next step and have the
tubes tested.

I can't seem to find a shop in NYC (preferably downtown Manhattan) that

will
do this for me. I've got one repair shop that will only do it as a part of

repair, with a $125 minimum for estimate!

Can anyone recommend a good shop, or just an expert who may be willing to
test my tubes for a little money or beer?

Please respond via email as well, as my news feed has been dodgy.

Thanks!