Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default Conrad Johnson Premier Two: restoration

In article ,
Jerry Peters wrote:

In rec.audio.tech MiNe 109 wrote:
In article ,
Jerry Peters wrote:

Me:
Those looking for conspiracies would do better to look at the funding
behind certain of the AWG detractors.

I wondered how long it would be before you brought that up. Quoting
you:
There's a term for people who believe others are secretly allied.

How much funding are the CRU, Mann, & the IPCC getting? Now how much
funding do you think any of them would be getting without their
predictions of catastrophe? Certainly a lot less.

More or less than the $16 million ExxonMobil poured into denier
organizations?

Speaking of the IPCC, I wonder how many other pieces of enviro-group
fundraising propaganda will now be discovered in its reports?

Maybe this one:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/24/sc...deny.html?_r=1

There you go again using loaded terminology. Many people don't share
your AGW True Religion, get over it.

Just a URL. Do you consider "enviro-group fundraising propaganda" or
"AGW True Religion" to be loaded terminology?

Let's see, the budgets for CRU, Mann, NOAA, NASA-GISS, and of course
let's not forget the IPCC, are I'm sure, much more than a paltry $16
million.

I'd call that a red herring to try to distract people from where the
real money is.

It's the easy money that's the problem.

Stephen