Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

Default Pete Millett needs books

"paul packer" wrote in message

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:13:55 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:50:43 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

I do wish you wouldn't post sentences like that on
Usenet, Arnie.

Please see my previous comment.

Someone might read it and take appropriate
action, especially as your address is known.

That would be refreshing not to mention being
economically stimulating, as I accept both cash and
checks.

Do you accept confinement as well?

Why would this be relevant, Paul?

Because you're showing signs of insanity, and the usual
cure is confinement.

Paul, you're wrong on both counts, as usual. Confinement hasn't been the
preferred means of treatment for insanity for many decades. Long ago the
Detroit area had at least three major confinement facilities for the insane,
housing literally thousands of patients. They all closed in the late 1960s.
The preferred means of treatment for the insane at this time are drugs and
counseling.

You should get out more, if you know what I mean! ;-)