Ricky Hunt

"Thomas Bishop" wrote in message
. ..
"Ricky Hunt" wrote in message
http://www.google.com/search?biw=125...=hammond+organ

Thanks for that generic answer. As I said in my post (the last sentence,
you probably lost interest by then), I planned on searching Google, and I
did.

So, Ricky got to the "try searching Google because I don't have an answer"
response first, so only post if it is different information. I'm glad we
got that out of the way quickly.

Oh, and I'll add: anyone know of some folks in the Memphis area who work
on organs? Thanks again.

I did read your entire post. I had just been looking for this same
information a few weeks ago and the search I used turned up about all one
could need to know about how they work and how to operate one (or those
pages contained links to it). So instead of posting the links individually
(since most of the ones on the first page are good) I just posted that for
simplicity. If my post was useless then what does that make your response to
it?